What does Avío Credit do with your personal information?
We collect information from a variety of sources, including information provided by you, information we collect when you visit our Site, transaction information, and information we collect about you from third party sources. The foregoing pieces of Personal Information have been collected about our consumers in the past 12 months:
- Social Security Number
- Account Balances, Employment Information and Income
- Credit History and Scores
- Physical Mailing Address, including Zip Code
- Email Address
- Telephone Number(s)
- Mobile Number(s)
- Date of Birth
We collect your personal information from you, third party lead generators, and/or credit services.
How does Avío Credit collect my personal information?
We collect personal information from you as you use our Service but only as allowed by law. We limit the collection of personal information to what is relevant and necessary to accomplish a lawful purpose.
Automatically collected information
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following internet and other electronic network activity information through your interactions with our website:
- Browsing history
- Search history
- Information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement
- Internet Protocol address
- Device ID
- Pixel Tags
- Mobile Ad Identifiers
We do not collect home, business or email addresses, or account information from people who simply browse our Site. The information we do automatically collect includes the domain name or Internet Protocol address that relates to the machine or device used to access our Site, the type of browser and operating system used, the date and time when the Site is visited, device ID if you are on a mobile device, geolocation data and web pages displayed.
Like many websites, this Site uses "session cookies" and "persistent cookie" technology. Persistent cookies are small text files that our Site places within your browser so that it can remember you when you show up again later—like cookie crumbs. None of these cookies store any of your personal information. We use persistent cookies to enhance your experience on our Site while also protecting your privacy, as well as enhancing the functionality and performance of our Site, and for analytical purposes. On our Site, temporary cookies, also called session cookies, may be placed within your browser and expire as soon as you exit our site. Typically, session cookies are used to facilitate interactions between you and the fields in forms on our Site.
Managing cookie preferences differs from browser to browser. Please refer to your web browser for further information. If you would like to disable cookies from AvioCredit.com, please use the help function in your web browser to restrict cookies from our Site.
Third Party Collection
We use data collected by mobile carriers for the purpose of verifying identity and preventing fraud. We may continue to access and use this data throughout the duration of the business relationship.
We partner with companies that deliver ads for our Services on sites that you visit on the web. In order to provide you with a more appropriate online experience, some of our ads that you may see are based on your previous online activity on our Site and other websites. Information about your online activities, combined with other information, may be used to select an ad for a product or service that better matches your interests - which is called online behavioral advertising (OBA) or interest-based advertising.
You can opt out from receiving ads based on your online behavior either by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt out page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you elect to opt out of OBA, you will still see ads, but they may not be as pertinent to you. Please keep in mind that opting out is cookie-based and will only affect the specific computer and browser on which the opt-out cookie is applied. If you delete your browser cookies or if you use a different computer or a different browser and want to continue to be opted out of OBA, you will need to opt out again.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Our Site does not currently have the capability to recognize the various Do Not Track signals or mechanisms from different web browsers. For more information on Do Not Track please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
How does Avío Credit use my personal information?
Avío Credit uses your personal information for the following reasons:
- Provide you with our Service;
- Process your transactions;
- Maintain your accounts;
- Underwrite and fund loans;
- Communicate with you if there is a problem completing a transaction you requested or to discuss a problem with your account;
- Implement collection activities as needed;
- Maintain regular communications with you concerning transactions you initiate, such as requesting information or assistance, submitting a loan request, making payments, or transferring funds;
- Maintain general communications with you about the Site and Service;
- For marketing purposes;
- Respond to court orders and legal investigations;
- Provide you with customer service and support;
- Safeguard against potential fraud;
- Protect data from unauthorized parties and comply with legal requirements;
- Provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our sites;
- Operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our sites, applications, products, services and operations;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies;
- Fulfill our duties as an employer;
- For any other purpose for which you provide consent; and
- For any other legitimate business purpose.
We may deidentify and aggregate data collected through the Service and use it for any purpose.
How does Avío Credit protect my personal information?
We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security precautions to protect the personal information collected or maintained by us against loss, unauthorized access, and illegal use or disclosure. As examples, these measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings, among other things. We use encryption software to protect the security of individuals' personal information during transmission of such information through our Site (for example, the information provided by consumers when submitting an application to us for a loan product). Unfortunately, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure of your personal information.
The Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 years. Please contact us if you believe we may have unknowingly collected information about a child under 16 years of age, and we will take immediate steps to delete any such personal information.
You may contact us at:
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Our affiliates include companies with a common ownership as Avío Credit.
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They may be financial and nonfinancial companies. Non-affiliates include marketing companies which sell information for marketing purposes.
- Joint marketing
- A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Joint marketing partners include pre-paid card companies, partners that promote our products, and other lending companies.